Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back in the game.

That does not describe my general state of being, but more so the attempt that I am ready to make at being in a game of some sort. I am going to try to paint in some foreground stuff today. As usual, I am working on many projects at once, and so I feel a little uneasy just focusing on one thing at a time. I need more hands and more brains. However, it is very helpful to have something purely aesthetic and physical to work on today.
I alerted Chrissy, my patron, about the existence of this blog last Saturday when I began it. She has not responded with a resounding note of support or disgust. I bet she is busy, but I would think she should come see her painting-to-be before too long so any problems with the painting can be ironed out before they are burned in for good.

No comments: